The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Nokton 40mm f1.4 SC, Nokton 50mm f1.5 ASPH LTM

lamlux

I'm listing these two lenses, in hopes to help me decide which one to keep. I don't need two lenses, and would rather get a wider lens.

I like both lenses equally though so whichever sells first will result in me keeping the other.

----
Voigtlander 50mm f1.5 LTM Lens
I bought this lens recently off nandemofoto.
It's a wonderfully sharp lens.
This one has minor paint loss on the barrel of the lens, this includes the mounting location (see photo), the aperture ring (see photo) and the lens hood.

The lens are very clean. No scratches on the front element that I can see, no dust inside that I can see.
No oil on aperture blades, no sign of wear.

Focusing tab seen on the lens is a V3 Summicron Replica and it will be removed before shipping .

It's just held on with simple 3M double sided tape.

Comes with a Canon front slip on cap and original hood.

$390 shipped CONUS. To purchase please PM me.

----

Nokton 40mm f1.4 S.C.

Voigtlander Nokton 40mm f1.4 S.C. M-Mount Lens
This is the well desired Single Coated version of the Nokton 40mm f1.4 lens.
It offers superb Black and White performance compared to the Multi-coated version, which offers too much contrast.

This lens is used, but not abused. It has some paint loss on the focusing tab, and on the barrel, but otherwise is perfect working order.

There is no wear on the aperture blades, no oil, no scratches on the lenses.

This one comes with a
- Promaster UV filter ($15 value)
- AnalogueRobot.co.uk (Shapeways) 3D Printed Square hood ($30 value)
- Nokton 40mm f1.4 S.C.

PLEASE NOTE:
ORIGINAL Voigtlander Nokton 35/40mm HOOD seen pictured is NOT INCLUDED.

$360 shipped CONUS. To purchase please use BUY IT NOW.

-------------------

Prices include shipping and paypal fees in the US of A, for international, we can work something out.

Fairly firm on the pricing, if you have a possible trade in mind let me know.

Last edited: