The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Mint D800E, RRS L, 16-35mm, 70-200mm, PC-E, Fuji X-E1

Tony

I am clearing out all of my DSLR gear and some other goodies.

Mint D800E in the box. US Version, with warranty and receipt. Purchased new in September. 950 clicks on the shutter. $3100

RRS D800/E L Bracket $120

Nikon 16-35mm f/4G ED VR Mint in the box US Version, with warranty and receipt. also purchased new in September $1150

Nikon 70-200mm VRII F2.8 Purchased in September of this year new. US Version, with warranty and receipt. in mint condition. Comes in the box and with a new Really Right Stuff foot plate. $2150

Nikon 24mm PC-E Lens Purchased new in Dec. 2011. Glass and body are clean and clear like new. Lens hood, box, pouch all included. US Version with receipt and warranty. $1750

Fuji XE-1 Body Black. Less than 100 clicks. (I had to try it out, but the x-pro1 fits my hands better) I purchased the kit and I am selling the body only. You will receive the kit packaging but only the body for sale here. $950

All items plus shipping. I accept paypal and I will cover the 3% fee. I will upload photos of everything this evening. I will also be shooting some test images with the 24m PC-E to satisfy some requests and I will post those images as soon as I can, should be sometime in the next few days.

I have bought and sold items for the last couple years on this forum and Largeformatphotography.info forum. I have over 800 positive feedback on ebay (really bad G.A.S., actually more like A.D.D.& G.A.S.)

Thanks.
Tony

Last edited: