The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Minty Zeiss 50mm ZM C Sonnar in Chrome with Hood (Price drop every day)

jstaben

I'm pulling this lens out to list it separately from my other group listing as it's my only one left.

This one is like-new condition, with hood, in beautiful chrome. This package is $1280 new. Selling today for $1000 and I'm dropping it $10 per day from here on out until it sells. Please don't PM me asking for a lower price as the new price will be avail starting at midnight Pacific time. Happy to post it worldwide for established members here but shipping will be an extra $40 USD.

Price listed here includes paypal and shipping. I have great feedback here, on FM (username macjonny1), etc.

SO, price for 12/11 will be $1000 and go from there!

jstaben

Thanks for the comments.

In my reading technically Zeiss had all of these optimally set for f/2.8 but mine has worked well wide open. I can't guarantee this is calibrated for such on your M9 or whatever but DAG can certainly calibrate it for you for a minimal cost if you want. Attached is a pic of one of my kiddos taken wide open on this. Focus may not be 100% perfect but I was very pleased!

xtianyves

I can't believe someone hasn't jumped on this. Fantastic price for a classic lens! I'm after a Leica cron myself otherwise I'd buy this. GLWS!

ashwinrao1

Sheesh, what a great deal. This is an amazing lens. If I hadn't already owned one, I'd be running to snag this. Great seller, by the way!

jstaben

Just to clarify I'm keeping price at $940. I will make it clear here on this thread if I decide to lower price more. Price is firm at this time. Please don't send low-ball PMs, such as the "will you sell for $900 with free shipping to UK" like I just got. It's cheap enough as it is. if you want a great deal here you go but no more low ball emails. If I decide to continue to lower it you will know on this thread.

JoelM

"Selling today for $1000 and I'm dropping it $10 per day from here on out until it sells"

Well, it was a nice idea anyway.

Joel