The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS- 80 Summilux-R

ashwinrao1

Hi everyone,
Up for sale is my minty Leica Summilux-R 80 mm f/1.4 lens. I am selling this lovely lens, one of the best in Leica's R lens stable, as I now own a 75 mm SUmmilux, which is nearly optically identical.

The 80 lux-R is a great lens, relatively compact for an R lens, and my copy is German made, with front and rear caps. It's the "Leica" branded ROM version of the lens, rather than the older "Leitz" version, and thus can pair electronically with the R8 and R9. Sorry, I do not have the original box or packaging.

I prefer to sell within the US. I accept personal checks or bank checks, and I have a perfect buy-sell feedback here.

I am looking to get $1900 plus shipping for this lens, which will be perfect on your R body or the new Leica M (as a more economic way to get that 75 lux look on an M body).

Pics to come this evening...

Last edited: