Site Sponsors

Thread: FS Europe/Worldwide Many Leica R & Zeiss Lenses, Leica R9, R8, R4 bodies, Accessories

Post Thanks / Like

FS Europe/Worldwide Many Leica R & Zeiss Lenses, Leica R9, R8, R4 bodies, Accessories

I am trying to sell most of my Leica R and Zeiss collection.

I am located in The Netherlands and the Price is given in Euros.

While I prefer to have cash, but trading with Canon or Nikon system is also an option.

I have an outstanding history on ebay both as a seller and buyer and also can give you many references from US, Canadian, European, and Australian users with whom I have done business.

There are a few positive feedbacks on me here in this site too.

I have sold to and bought from, many items, US; Canada; and other countries without any problem.

Local pick up is always welcome, I of course can send the items too.

Here are For Sale -

Leica R 80-200mm/4.0 Latest ROM version New in Box, never used, comes with both the front and back caps, no leather case - 1499 Euros
    also have the same (lastest ROM version) lens with some normal signs of use, I will sell one of them and keep one for my own use, the used one is for 1099 Euros.

Leica R 135/2.8 earlier model, some signs of use in the barrel but clean glass and perfect in function, comes with both the front and back caps - 399 Euros

Leica R 100/2.8 Macro APO ROM with some minor signs of use, clean and perfect glass, perfect in function -1999 Euros

Leica R 100/4 Macro with Bellows in Excellent Condition with just a few minor signs of use in the barrel, clean and perfect glass and perfect in function -499 Euros

Leica R 50/2 in Excelllent++, very clean, beautiful condition -399 Euros

Leica Zoom lens D Vario Elmarit 1:2.8-3.5/14-50 Asph. 72mm, Excellent condition - 699 Euros

Sigma 28mm Leica R Mount, very sharp Lens -299 Euros

Leica R 28-70/3.5 Just Normal signs of use in the barrel, clean and perfect glass, perfect in function - 499 Euros

Leica R 24/2.8 with ROM, the latest model, in Like New condition with both the caps and Hood - 999 Euros

Leica R 1.4X APO converter, Excellent with both the caps - 450 Euros

Leica R 2x Converter - 150 Euros

Leica R9 Chrome/Anthracite Body was purchased New/DEMO condition, never has been used though, in original packing in NEW condition, complete with all the accessories and Leica International Warranty Card -1399 Euros

Leica R8 Silver Body except one small ding at the prism in Like New , beautiful condition , has some dusts inside-399 Euros

Leica R4 Body in very clean and in Like New condition -299 Euros

Leica R3 Mot body in good shape but the light meter doesn't work, rest works -99 Euros

Metz Flash for Leica R series camera - 199 Euros

Zeiss 100/2 Macro Latest Model with Canon Mount, New in Box with papper works/warranty, I have used it only once for test pictures, great lens but I don't need it - 1499 Euros

Zeiss 21/2.8 Latest Model with Canon Mount, New in Box with papper works/warranty, I have used it only once for test pictures, great lens but I don't need it - 1499 Euros

Zeiss 28/2.8 lens Absolutely Like New, I have used it a few times with Canon EOS adapter in my Canon body - 399 Euros

Zeiss 80-200/4 Lens, Like New, with Canon EOS Adapter - 599 Euros

Zeiss 50/1.7 with Canon EOS Adapter - 399 Euros

Thanks for looking, feel free to send me PM/Email if you have any question.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: FS Europe/Worldwide Many Leica R & Zeiss Lenses, Leica R9, R8, R4 bodies, Accesso

up

Post Thanks / Like

Re: FS Europe/Worldwide Many Leica R & Zeiss Lenses, Leica R9, R8, R4 bodies, Accesso

up

Post Thanks / Like

up

Post Thanks / Like

up

Post Thanks / Like

Please have a look on my another ad for Leica DMR too.

Post Thanks / Like

up.

Post Thanks / Like

The Leica 50/2 has been sold.

Post Thanks / Like

Please also have a look on my other ads for DMR, Leica R 400/2.8 Focus modul etc.

Post Thanks / Like

up