The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Nikon 24-85mm f/3.5-4.5G ED VR Lens $395 Unopened USA Ver.

D&A

Hi All,

One Nikon 24-85mm f/3.5-4.5G ED VR Lens is on it's way as part of a brand new D600 kit. The lens I believe comes packed by Nikon USA in it's white box, which is how Nikon USA generally packs lenses that come as part of a body/lens kit. In any case, it will not be unwrapped.

Seperately the lens sells for $595.00 on all the major sites.

My price is $395.00 which will include free shipping in CONUS (paypal 3% extra).

It will be arriving approx Wed of this upcoming week and will be shipped out immediately, untouched and unopened.

First to take and pay for it, can of course consider it sold!

Please do not send payment until you first contact me about availibiliy of the lens and any other particulars we need to discuss prior to purchase.

*** Please Note! It is much easier for me to respond to an e-mail at IRGdme "at" AOL "dot" Com, especially since I'm usually on my cell phone. Thanks!

Dave (D&A)

Last edited:

D&A

Hi All,

Earlier there was a posting in this FS thread that payment was made for the lens. Unfortunately due to shipping logistics and a holiday timing situation with the potential buyer who required international shipping of the item, the lens therefore is still available for sale. If you have any questions, just ask. Thanks!

Dave (D&A)

Last edited:

D&A

Hi All,

Just wanted to mention that the lens has now been sold. A thank you to everyone who had inquired about purchasing the lens. Have a great weekend!

Dave (D&A)