The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Fuji X-Pro1, Fuji 35mm, CV 12mm, M-Mount Adapter, Zeiss 50/2 T*

smcclelland

I've decided to take a break from photography for a bit and focus on other things so it's time to clear out the camera bag.

Items will ship from Toronto, Canada via Xpresspost insured for full value. Would prefer to keep the sale within the US and Canada at this time. Payment via Paypal, EMT or Cash.

I have 100% positive feedback over on POTN: Canon Digital Photography Forums

If you'd like to see some sample shots taken with the lenses let me know and I'll dig up some images for you.

Fuji X-Pro1

Near mint condition with less than 300 actuations on the shutter. Was purchased back in the summer for a few trips I was recently on. Small scuffs on the lens cap but no markings on the front plate, viewfinder, rear lcd or bottom plate at all. Comes with all accessories including battery, charger, strap, manuals, software cd and I'll even toss in a Gordy's leather wrist strap and a Fujifilm silver/black camera release cable they sent to me after registering the camera.

Price: $1150 shipped

Fujifilm 35mm F1.4R Lens

SOLD

Voigtlander Ultra-Wide Heliar 12mm f5.6

Probably one of the nicest ultra-wides out there in the M-mount. I purchased this one to do more landscapes as it was the widest lens I could find for the X-Pro1. Requires an M-Mount adapter to be used on the X-Pro1 but produces great results. No marks, scratches or anything and the lens is basically in mint condition.

Price: $700 shipped

Zeiss 50mm f2 Planar T*

Purchased from a local dealer here in Toronto recently. Lens has no marks, dings, scratches or scuffs and optics are in mint condition. A nice portrait lens on the X-Pro1 and requires the M-mount adapter as well.

Price: $700 shipped

Fuji M-Mount Adapter

Purchased when my CV12mm lens arrived. Official Fuji M-Mount not one of the cheaper ebay ones so it has a full metal body, quick access button to store lens profiles with two user customizable settings and factory provided ones from Fuji as well. Mint condition with box, lens measurement tool and all paperwork.

Price: $150 shipped

Last edited:

smcclelland

Price bump.

X-Pro1 now $1100 shipped
Voigtlander 12mm now $675 shipped
Zeiss 50/2 now $650 shipped
Fuji M-adapter now $120 shipped