The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Phase One 645DF + IQ180 Value Added Kit

davidcampbell

I am selling a low shutter count Phase One IQ180 645DF system that includes value added warranty.

I am located in Melbourne, Australia and will consider international shipment/insurance at buyers expense (If you are outside Australia, I recommend an Australian holiday to collect it in person :) )
I would prefer payment as either cheque or wire transfer, but I am willing to discuss alternatives.

Prices below:
Camera System VA kit (see link below for description of contents/benefits):
- Phase One 645DF + RRS L-Pate (condition mint-, there is one small dent in the plastic body near the phase one logo)
- Schneider 80mm f2.8 L/S lens (condition mint-, light scuffs on lens hood, optics/mechanicals are mint)
- IQ180 (shot count 3140, condition mint- one small paint scratch below screen on bottom edge of back, ~2mm)
Please see the value added description from the phase one website that outlines the content of the kit: Knowledge base
All of the above: $34,000 AUD (net to me)
Purchased new in late 2011 (delivered to me in Feb 2012), this leaves approximately 4 years remaining on the value added warranty.

Until I can find a buyer, the system will be continued to be used for the occasional landscape shoot on weekends, so shot count may increase slightly
I would prefer to find a buyer for the complete system before considering breaking up the kit at this stage, but if there is a buyer for the back only, then the kit can be broken up.

Sold separately:
Phase One Digital 28mm f4.5 AF D lens (~2 years warranty, condition: mint-, there is one small scratch near the lens mount): $3,000 AUD (net to me)

More photos can be found here:
20121124_for_sale_0002 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Thank you for looking.

davidcampbell

Updated information (I could not find how to re-edit the orginal post :banghead:)

Prices below:
Camera System VA kit (see link below for description of contents/benefits):
- Phase One 645DF + RRS L-Pate (condition mint-, there is one small dent in the plastic body near the phase one logo)
- Schneider 80mm f2.8 L/S lens (condition mint-, light scuffs on lens hood, optics/mechanicals are mint).
- IQ180 (Firmware 3.03.4 Oct 4 2012, shot count 4113, condition mint- one small paint scratch below screen on bottom edge of back, ~2mm).
Please see the value added description from the phase one website that outlines the content of the kit: Knowledge base for Phase One and Mamiya Leaf users
All of the above: $28,000 AUD (net to me)
Purchased 4/Dec/2011, value added warranty is valid until 4/Dec/2016 (3.5years remaining)

Until I can find a buyer, the system will be continued to be used for the occasional landscape shoot on weekends, so shot count may increase slightly
I would prefer to find a buyer for the complete system before considering breaking up the kit at this stage, but if there is a buyer for the back only, then the kit can be broken up.

Kit break up prices (back must sell first)
IQ180 Back: $26,000 AUD (net to me)
645DF: $3,000 AUD (net to me)
Schneider 80mm f2.8 L/S lens: $1500

More photos can be found here (please note, photo of the firmware screen/shot count is now not current, current info is listed above):
20121124_for_sale_0002

International shipping will be done using Packsend as they are the only couriers registered to ship Li-ion batteries. (DHL or other large companies cant ship and directed me to packsend)
Insurance is 3% of declared shipping value.

Thank you for looking.