The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Pen-F 40/1.4

dixeyk

Olympus Pen-F 40/1.4
This lens is optically gorgeous. The focus ring has some paint loss and brassing but functions smoothly. There is minimal dust, the aperture blades are dry and react quickly. There are no marks that I can see on the front or rear elements. The lens comes with a Pen-F to NEX adapter and plastic front cap (Olympus brand). I wouldn't recommend using the adapter as it fits a bit more loosely than I am comfortable with. It's main function is that of a fancy rear cap. I was getting ready to buy a new adapter and realized I don't use the lens. It's a nice sharp lens with a close focus ability of about 13 inches. The main reason I don't use the lens is it's size. I actually find the larger SLR style lenses easier to hold.
$235

Price includes PP fees and shipping CONUS (insured).

Pen40 side1 by dixeyk, on Flickr

Pen40 side2 by dixeyk, on Flickr

Pen40 front by dixeyk, on Flickr

Pen40 back by dixeyk, on Flickr

Last edited: