The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: P25+ V Mount

richardman

I will add photos tomorrow. An excellent shape P25+ in V mount. It came from a dealer so it has brand new charger with 2 batteries. ~40,000 shutter count but as you know, it has no impact since there is no moving parts. Physically in great shape with no nicks or anything. Of course the sensor is in top shape as well. I put on a LCD plastic protector on and the LCD is in great shape as well with no scratches.

Includes box and 2 batteries and charger.

Bought it for a project that did not pan out. So off it goes for someone who will use it.

I own http://imagecraft.com so anytime I buy or sell, my professional reputation is on the line. Check preferred, or paypal with gift option. I also have B/S history here and on the auction site, LuLa and the Leica User Group.

$5300 includes insured shipping US. Oversea purchase OK.

richardman

BTW, if someone happens to have a Mamiya 7II setup that they want to trade (+ cash as appropriate) let me know.