The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Phase One P30+ Contax 645 mount - only 414 shots taken

P

plasticimage

This back was just returned from a clean check-up at Phase One.

- Barely used, only 414 shots on it!

Comes with Phase One foam box, 2 batt, charger, firewire cable, and viewfinder masks.

See actual pictures for condition. It's super clean, barely used, as close to a new P30+ Contax as you're going to find. Still has the plastic on the screen.

Directly from the Phase Service department:
"The back is working perfectly just as it has since it was produced…. The only problem is that it requires a firmware update in order to work with the latest UDMA 6 and 7 CF cards. The update fails on this unit and would need to be done at the factory."

I decided to not pay $600US to have the firmware upgraded in order to use UDMA 6 and 7 cards.

Sometimes it doesn't keep its date/time and has to be set when turning it on.

Contax mount backs are extremely rare, and the P30+ is one of the best.

I'll throw in some extra Contax 645 stuff I have lying around if the buyer is interested.

$6250US + shipping.

I'm also listing it on ebay for a slightly higher price to compensate for their fees.

P

plasticimage

The extra Contax stuff: a film back, original strap if I can find it, gb-72 hood, a set of caps. I'll look in my closet to see if I can find anything else.

P

plasticimage

Please let me know if you have any questions. Price is OBO (or best offer).

P

plasticimage

bump. also listed on ebay, but would rather sell here. please let me know if you have any questions.

P

plasticimage

The ebay auction ends tomorrow evening. I would rather sell to someone here, please send me your best offers. Thanks!