The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Sony A900 Camera

fotografz

For sale:

FF 24 meg Sony Alpha A900 camera body complete in box as from factory. Battery installed, but all other accessories unused including the battery charger, strap, remote, etc. ... also will include hot-shoe converter for use with conventional mount radio transmitters.

This camera has a small paint mar on the LCD cover ... no crack, or any functional issue in well over two years, but I photographed it for full disclosure and the price reflects it.

$1,250 shipped and PayPal ... ConUS only.

I'll be out this AM (EST) but will respond by time stamp to interested parties.

Thanks for looking,

Marc Williams
FOTOGRAFZ

bensonga

Hi Marc. Do you know approx. how many shutter actuations are on this body? Was it your backup A900?

Gary

fotografz

Hi Marc. Do you know approx. how many shutter actuations are on this body? Was it your backup A900?

Gary
Hi Gary, I wouldn't have a clue how to figure out the # of shots on either of my A900s.

I use 35mm DSLRs only for weddings, and split that duty between two of them, plus I also use a M camera and usually a MFD camera.

This body is about a year younger than the other one because I did one season with a Nikon D3X and A900, then sold the D3X the following year and got the second A900 which is the one for sale.

So best estimate I could do would be 20K or 25K shots.

-Marc

bensonga

Thanks Marc. A friend of mine has been interested in the A900 for quite awhile. I know he would ask me about the shutter count. I would buy it myself, but I already have too many DSLR systems.

fotografz

Great price Marc. Someone needs to scoop this up! Tempted to grab it for a backup but I think I'm covered with other cameras.
Thanks!

Actually, if no one grabs it at this price I'll just put it in my S2 bag with a basic zoom as emergency back-up ... or let my second shooters use it at weddings.

-Marc

fotografz

Sorry, this A900 is sold.

I will be listing a second A900 soon. It is a newer one than this one was, has less shot count, and is in near mint condition ... plus will have the option of a un-used vertical grip ... stay tuned, or PM me for direct information.

Thanks,

-Marc