The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

[US] Leica 35mm Summilux (Non FLE) and 35mm Summicron V4 (Bokeh King)

just4fun

I am offering 2 Leica 35mm Lenses, if 1 go, I'll keep the other:
They are Leica 35mm Summilux (Non FLE) and 35mm Summicron V4 (Bokeh King) -
Please go to this link for pictures of both Lens:
Craigslist Photos by iw2bdabest | Photobucket

Please read on:
1/ Leica 35mm Summicron Version 4 AKA Bokeh King
The Lens was bought at Adorama summer 2011 and haven't used at all... because I have too many 35mm lenses and mostly use the LUX ASPH FLE version.
I bought it at Adorama for $2200 and Adorama rated the lens as E+ (excellent Plus) to me, it would mean MINT- in real world. On Pic #11, under s big magnify close up, you can see a faint paint loss at the edge, just below 3-5 Met mark ... The lens looks really good, come with leather pouch, Hood, hood cap and back cap.
Price is $2000, you pay shipping of your choice!

Click on picture(s) to see bigger version, up to 4 MP

2/ Leica 35mm Summilux non FLE
Lens is MINT- Condition, come with original box, paper, leather pouch, Hood, Caps... under close inspection, you will see some faint signs of used, the lens can be rated as MINT to other seller, but to me, I rate it as MIN- to be safe.
You will get B+W filter for free too.
Focusing and aperture rings are perfect, so is the lens :) you'll love it! I don't experience back focus with this lens on my M9, every pictures I took are spot on!
Note that I did not take pictures of the box, it's a white box and looks great!
My Price for this lens is $3400, you pay shipping of your choice!
Click on picture(s) to see bigger version, up to 4 MP:

Please search my reference here in GetDpi, I buy and Sell a lots here and Ebay under user name "sonnymidi"
Thanks

Note to NY Buyers: I will come to NY this 21 to 25th December, If you can make payment before Dec, 21, I can bring it to NY and you can pick up, you will also have a chance to decline purchase if the Lens is not as describe! I will then refund Paypal money to you... Cash buyers must make a small deposit to Paypal so I will bring it along (I will using Sony RX1 for the trip BTW)