The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Canon 1Ds Mark II with RRS L-Bracket

nath.perry

Selling my Canon 1Ds Mark II with RRS L-Bracket. Bought the camera from KEH as LN-, so I have no idea about the shutter release. I think they just replaced with a new shutter because the EXIF info shows 16 when I first got the camera. Everything works great and the camera is really clean. There is no crack/dent on the body.

Including Original Battery, RRS L-Bracket, Original Box, 8G CF Card, Wrist Strap, 1 Lenmar battery, 2 Manfrotto quick release plate2 and a 496RC2 ballhead.

Selling @ $1300 OBO. I also have a like new Canon 17-40mm L Lens which I bought from Adorama, it's still under warranty. Selling it @ $550, or you can get both for $1750.

Thanks

Last edited: