The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

MINT Sony NEX-6 body only

xtianyves

I just bought this NEX-6 a couple weeks ago but have an XE-1 on the way from a fellow member I've traded with here and I've decided to stick with the Fuji instead.

The camera is in absolutely MINT condition. There is a tiny, almost unnoticeable scratch on the back by the bottom of the LCD screen but I cannot for the life of me photograph it. Suffice it to say that you cannot see it unless you tilt the camera and light hits it at a specific angle.

Comes in its original box with everything BUT the 16-50mm power zoom kit lens which I sold already.

Asking $750 for the camera.

PayPal fees on you (3% w/in Canada, 3.5% to US) or gifted is fine. I have 100% feedback on eBay as seller xtiansoxions and have great feedback here. You can also look me up on FredMiranda and RFF as "xtianyves" and "christianyves" respectively.

Shipping is just $35 to anywhere in Canada or CONUS with full tracking.

Photos up shortly. First one to take it for $750 gets a free Kipon Leica M to E mount adapter.

Last edited: