The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Huge sale - tons of stuff! (NEX, M, Canon, Apple, and more)

Mike Hatam

Senior Subscriber Member
OK, I've been putting off selling off some gear, so I'm putting this all together in a huge mega-sale post.

All prices include Paypal fees and USPS priority mail within the continental US. Other forms of shipping or international shipping is completely at buyers cost. I will only ship internationally to buyers who I've dealt with before or who have a long-standing reputation on this site.

Here's all the gear:

OK, I'll break it down by category...

Sony NEX gear
Sony NEX-7 - $725 [SOLD]
Body only. Includes box & all accessories. There are some rub marks on the back LCD screen from taking the camera in/out of my camera bag. See the individual close-up shots at the bottom to see the rub marks on the rear LCD. Price includes two extra batteries.

NEX-7 Accessories: Gariz black leather half-case ($60) and JTec L-Bracket ($75). Both for $120 shipped and paypal'd.

Sony NEX-5n - $300 [SOLD]
Body only. Includes original box and accessories, but missing the little external flash unit that normally comes with the body. I've discounted the price accordingly. Very clean.

Sony E 50 / 1.8 OSS - $225 [SOLD]
Excellent condition with all original accessories and box

Sony Zeiss E 24 / 1.8 - $850

Sony E 16 / 2.8 - $125

Sigma 30 / 2.8 - $130 [SOLD]

Sigma 19 / 2.8 - $130 [SOLD]

Tamron 18-200 f3.5-5.6 Di III VC (E-Mount) - $525 [SOLD]

Sony LA-EA2 - $225

Sony HVL-F20AM flash - $90
A great small flash head for use on NEX

Special Lenses adapted for NEX
Konica Hexanon AR 85/1.8 - $250
Glass is very clean. This is a superb manual focus portrait lens on the NEX series. Includes Konica-NEX adapter.

Fujinon-TV 75mm f1.8 - $70 [SOLD]
A very small TV/CC lens (with included C-NEX adapter) that produces interesting effects. Lens is in good condition.

Perspective Control / SHIFT lenses for NEX
I like doing PC/Shift work, and adapted two solutions for my NEX system. Both of these solutions are highly effective, although each has different strengths. The PC-Nikkor solution gives a larger shift range, while the Nikkor lens with SHIFT adapter gives a sharper image over a narrower shift range.

Nikon Nikkor 28mm f2.8 AI-S with Kipon SHIFT adapter - $300
Price includes adapter. The Nikon lens shows use on the barrel, but glass is clean. This solution produces very sharp images up to about 7mm of shift.

Nikon PC-Nikkor 28mm f3.5 Shift lens with Nikon-NEX adapter - $450
Price includes adapter. This lens produces good results (although not quite as a sharp as the solution above) with a broad shift range up to 11mm of shift. The lens barrell shows significant signs of use, but glass is pretty clean, and the shift mechanism works well.

Leica M-Mount Lenses / Adapters
Voigtlander 35mm f1.2 II Nokton - $1,075
Excellent condition (no marks) and includes original box and all original accessories. Also includes hard-to-find LH-8 metal hood!

Voigtlander 35mm f1.7 Ultron - $360
Excellent condition with all original accessories and box. This lens is very sharp, and a great performer on the NEX bodies (with adapter).

Metabones M-E Adapter (Leica M - Sony NEX) - $75

Hawks M-NEX Helicoid Adapter (Leica M - Sony NEX) - $120

Rayqual LM-m4/3 Adapter - $75
I have two of these

Sony A-mount gear
Sigma 8-16 f4.5-5.6 DC lens - $525
I purchased the lens new, and it's in excellent condition with original box and all accessories. This lens has the newer chip that is compatible with A77 or LA-EA2 adapter (for use on NEX). I used this (with the LA-EA2) as my wide-angle zoom solution on my NEX-7 with great results.

Sony HVL-F42AM flash (x2) - $125 each or $225 for both
no boxes - just the flash heads with stands.

JJC TM-F Remote Control for Sony Alpha - $35
Note this is for older Alpha bodies, such as the A700, A850, A900, etc.

Canon Gear
Kirk BL-5DII L-Bracket - $90

SunPak RD2000 flash for Canon - $50

Other gear
Apple 30" Cinema Display - $450 (local pick-up only - Los Gatos, CA)
In excellent condition, and includes all cables (no box).

Panasonic HS100 HD Camcorder 60G HD - $200
Minor signs of use, but everything functions as it should.

Olympus XZ-1 - $225
This was my favorite travel camera until I got the Sony RX100. This XZ-1 is in very good condition with minor signs of use, and includes all original packaging and accessories.

Panasonic LUMIX TS-1 - $40 [SOLD]
A decent water-proof / shock-proof P&S camera - got lots of good fishing photos with this. Signs of use, but functions as it should.

I've attached a few other photos for close-ups of the gear.

Last edited:

Mike Hatam

Senior Subscriber Member
Yes, it's possible, depending on your graphics card. All the latest generation MacBook Pro's will support it, going back to around 2010 I believe (someone here may know more).

You can actually run 2x30" cinema displays - if your desk is big enough :)

Mike Hatam

Senior Subscriber Member
Yeah, that's what my wife says :)

The NEX-7 is now sold, but the accessories are still available:

Gariz black leather half-case ($60) and JTec L-Bracket ($75). Buy both for $120 shipped and paypal'd.

Dan Bellyk

Man are you going to be busy answering emails and PM's .....this can be stressful, good luck with the sales and hope buyers have patience :)

Mike Hatam

Senior Subscriber Member
The following items are now sold:

Sony LA-EA2 adapter
Sony HVL-F20AM flash
Voigtlander 35mm f1.7 Ultron

Mike Hatam

Senior Subscriber Member
Sony Zeiss E 24/1.8 is sold
Hawk's helicoid adapter is sold

Sale pending on Apple 30" Cinema Display

Mike Hatam

Senior Subscriber Member
Here is an updated list of items that are STILL AVAILBLE (all other items are sold):

NEX-7 Accessories: Gariz black leather half-case ($60) and JTec L-Bracket ($75). Both for $120 shipped and paypal'd.

Sony E 16 / 2.8 - $125

Konica Hexanon AR 85/1.8 - $250
Glass is very clean. This is a superb manual focus portrait lens on the NEX series. Includes Konica-NEX adapter.

Nikon Nikkor 28mm f2.8 AI-S with Kipon SHIFT adapter - $300
Price includes adapter. The Nikon lens shows use on the barrel, but glass is clean. This solution produces very sharp images up to about 7mm of shift.

Voigtlander 35mm f1.2 II Nokton - $1,075
Excellent condition (no marks) and includes original box and all original accessories. Also includes hard-to-find LH-8 metal hood!

Metabones M-E Adapter (Leica M - Sony NEX) - $75 [Sale pending]

Rayqual LM-m4/3 Adapter - $75
I have two of these

Sigma 8-16 f4.5-5.6 DC lens - $525
I purchased the lens new, and it's in excellent condition with original box and all accessories. This lens has the newer chip that is compatible with A77 or LA-EA2 adapter (for use on NEX). I used this (with the LA-EA2) as my wide-angle zoom solution on my NEX-7 with great results.

Sony HVL-F42AM flash (x2) - $125 each or $225 for both
no boxes - just the flash heads with stands.

JJC TM-F Remote Control for Sony Alpha - $35
Note this is for older Alpha bodies, such as the A700, A850, A900, etc.

Kirk BL-5DII L-Bracket - $90

SunPak RD2000 flash for Canon - $50

Panasonic HS100 HD Camcorder 60G HD - $200
Minor signs of use, but everything functions as it should.

Olympus XZ-1 - $225
This was my favorite travel camera until I got the Sony RX100. This XZ-1 is in very good condition with minor signs of use, and includes all original packaging and accessories.

Mike Hatam

Senior Subscriber Member
Voigtlander 35mm f1.2 Nokton II with LH-8 hood is sold

One of the Sony HVL-42AM flash heads is sold