The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Profoto Acute packs, Heads & Acc!!!

Hi,
I'm selling a lot of my Profoto Acute gear. I've bought a lot of Broncolor equipment recently, so I'm selling this stuff. It's all in excellent condition. With very minor wear. The heads do show some minor wear, where the lighting modifier slides over it. The flash tubes are all in excellent condition. Here's a list with prices. All heads come with protective caps, they just are not pictured. Serious inquiries only please. You can email me at joshmerwin(at) me(dot)com for a quicker response. I have more pics for each item. Please email me for more pics of the item you are interested in.

Profoto
Acute B2 600 air pack & Head-$2400 (comes with disc reflector)
Acute 2 2400 pack-$2000
Acute 2 1200 pack-$1200
Acute Twin Head-$1800(comes with Magnum reflector it has 1 small ding, will send pics to interested people)
Acute 2 Head-$600 (no reflector)
Acute 1 Head-$500 (no reflector)
Profoto white beauty dish-$250 (used once not pictured)

Thanks,
Josh

SOME PRICE REDUCTIONS AS WELL

Profoto
Acute B2 600 air pack & Head-SOLD
Acute 2 2400 pack-$1800
Acute 2 1200 pack-$1200
Acute Twin Head-$1700(comes with Magnum reflector it has 1 small ding, will send pics to interested people)
Acute 2 Head-$550 (no reflector)
Acute 1 Head-$450 (no reflector)
Profoto white beauty dish-$250 (used once not pictured)