The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

EX+ Leica M2, Kodak E100VS, Canon 135mm LTM

Kokoshawnuff

An excellent Leica M2 with a rewind knob and self timer. I purchased this camera from Youxin Yi about six months ago; speeds are on, rangefinder is accurate and clear...it just hasn't gotten the use it deserves over the past few months. It currently has a blue goat skin cover from CameraLeather, but I'll also throw in a new black pebble emboss cover from Aki Asahi (MSRP $28), and generic front cap.

**$725**

Ten rolls of fresh Kodak Ektachrome E100VS. Expiration 12/2013. Purchased a few months ago when Kodak announced that Ektachrome was discontinued. So I think this is the freshest batch (latest expiration) there is. It went straight into the freezer within an hour of purchasing it at Freestyle.

**$125**

Shipping will be Free FedEx ground/home within the US to paypal confirmed addresses...I can upgrade the shipping for a nominal charge if you want.

Shipping outside of the 50 united states for the Cameras, Lens, and Film will be fully insured USPS at cost (contact me for a quote) to paypal confirmed addresses

Last edited: