The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica m8 w/ box SN 3200468

bmorena

Selling my long time favorite camera but I just seem to be grabbing it less often. I bought about 4 years ago used and never had a problem. Some brassing around the strap lugs but otherwise in great shape. White paint in M8 removed and red dot removed, painted black and replaced, I did this so feel free to bash me for molesting. No problem focusing on the voigtlander 35 1.2 or any other lens. Plastic still on base plate. I’ve had a cheap cell phone cover over the LCD since I bought it so it should be in great shape. 19k shutter counts according to the calculators. 1 Leica battery not holding much charge, 1 after market holds a decent charge but doesn’t display properly. Strap in pictures not part of sale but all original accessories from box included. Thumbie attached also included. 1750$ shipped and paypaled

same screen name at FM and ebay not a ton of transactions but all positive.

bmorena

@moreammo it's by artist & artisan but I don't recall the model number. I got it from pop flash but they had to order the color I wanted. Expensive but well worth it.