The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Nikon D40 body - full spectrum converted

kds315

I have for sale a Nikon D40 full spectrum converted body, i.e. a camera where the internal cut filter (that limits the sensor
to visual photography only) has been professionally replaced by a clear fused silica (quartz) window. Infinity focus is still
possible and the camera has been adjusted to allow a bit more than infinity focus, especially for UV photography. It is
capable to do UV (300-400nm), visual (400-750nm) and near IR (750-1100nm) photography now.

The camera has been tested and is in working condition, has only minor signs of use and from what I can see, the sensor
is in order.

I'm selling the body with charger/battery plus power cable (Europe) and Nikon box, camera strap only - nothing else.

Price: EUR395 incl. shipping within Europe, international a bit more. Offers also welcome.

Contact me if interested --> postmaster AT macrolenses.de

V

Vivek

Wow that looks like about the same (or less!) money one needs for a professional conversion of this type in the EU!