The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS:LNIB VC 40/1.4, 90/4 Elmar-C & Filter

39mm

Hi guys/gals, I have for sale:
- VC Nokton Classic 40/1.4 M.C. lens in Like New condition with its original box. Lens bought 2 years ago but I rarely using it. There's no wear on the extenal surface, Glass is all flawless as same as diaphram, focus as smooth as from day 1. SOLD.
- Leica Elmar-C 90/4 in immaculate condition, about 9.5 /10 scale. It comes with original matching serial box. Very slight wear during careful use. Focus is smooth, diapharm has some marks. Glass is fine with usual dust inside for an old lens, slight haze inside front element. Youxin Ye quote $60 for the service but I never found it was the problem unless shooting straight to the strong backlight. Comes with front, rear lens cap, original rubber hood plus an extra aftermarket Heavystar 39mm metal lens hood + Modified E39-S5.5 adapter ring with B+W UV filter fitted with retainer ring as original filter so you don't have a hard time looking around for the filter. Asking $260.00.
- Leica 13352X Circular Polarizer for all Leica lens with 39mm filter size in at least 9.5 condition. Glass is flawless, no delamination at any kind found. Asking $85.00.

USPS Shipping at actual cost. I prefer PayPal. All items comes with 3 days inspection period. Any question please PM me.Thanks.

Last edited:

39mm

Leica Elmar-C 90/4 price reduce to $250.00,
Leica 13352X Circular Polarizer is $80.00 now.

Thanks.

39mm

Price reduce for quick sale :
- Elmar-C 90/4 in original box + packaging final price $220.
- Leica 13352X Circular Pola for any Lens using E39 filter final price $55.