The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica Black Paint 50mm Summicron-M

bradhusick

This is the Christmas present you wish you had received ;)

Original owner selling like-new Leica 50mm Summicron-M Black Paint lens with 6-bit coding, matching black paint hood and black paint cap. I bought the MP Classic set and kept the lens, and now it's available to you. If you have a black paint camera body, this lens is a must-have. Serial number 151. I think 500 total were produced.

No oil on blades, no dust, no scratches, no mold, no haze, no paint missing, nothing to distinguish it from new. No box, since it came in the MP Classic box, but I will pack it extremely well.

You know how rare this lens is, and even rarer in this condition. It was not 6-bit coded originally, so I had it coded. It has the same optics as the current cron, so it's coded as a current cron.

In Seattle, USA ready for immediate shipping. No waiting for customs clearance.

Will ship internationally at cost of shipping + insurance required. Cannot ship to countries where export license is required of me. Please check with me before buying if you think you might be in one of these countries.

$4350 including paypal and CONUS shipping. No trades or lower offers please.

Last edited:

nanthor

Oh, this is so pretty. Looks exactly like my 50mm Rigid cron (in black), but it has the newer optical formula? GLWS

bradhusick

I had this coded by DAG.

Yes, it's like the rigid cron but has the modern (current) optical formula.