The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Ricoh GXR Mount A12

Duane Pandorf

I've recently upgraded to a Leica M-E and need to sell this unit to help fund the purchase of a Leica 50mm lens. I'm the original owner and purchased this almost one year ago new. I have the box, paperwork and all accessories that go with this.

I'm traveling at work and don't have pictures yet to upload. I will be back home Friday, 01/11. You can see the photos I've taken with this unit here and on my blog and website.

Asking: $375.00 plus shipping. Contact me for more details.

Duane Pandorf

This was just the A12 Mount. I sold this thru the Rangefinder Forum. It helped fund a Leica 50mm Summilux-M pre-ASPH.

I probably couldn't get much for the GXR body as the battery clip is broke, the flash is gaffer taped down and the EVF has an occasional short. I've shot around 20,000 frames with the body. It's the reason I went ahead and upgraded to a Leica body.