The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS;Gitzos, Gimbals, Jobus and Wimbly, tada

gogopix

Subscriber
With the thinning of lenses and cameras, "better half" says how about all those 'extras'
so, at least half must go:

Please, mix and match offers. I don't really want to ship a single clamp!

I will take a check and wait till clears and I will pay shipping on anything over $100.otherwise, add $15 for posting.

Make offers for multiple items. These are all like new condition and you can see most have original boxes. Some item models (like the monopods) are considered better than their replacements.

The Jobu and Wimbley are the top, and the Jobu handles the widest lenses.
I will give preference to people who bid on combos esp tripods and gimbals or tripods and ballheads. make combo offers!

Tripod, Gitzo, G1548 Mk2, Box: $400
Tripod, Gitzo, GT3530, Box: $400
Tripod, Gitzo, G1228 Mk2, Box: $300
Tripod, Gitzo, GT1540LS, Box: $350
Long Lens mount, Manfrotto, 3252, New in Box: $50
Long Lens mount, Manfrotto, 3252, Box: $45
Long Lens mount, Manfrotto, 3252, no Box: $35
Ballhead,ACRATECH, Universal: $150
Ballhead, RRS, BH-55, LN:$300
Gimbal,Jobu, Black-widow (largest, PRO model 35#): $400
Gimbal, Wimberley, Large full: $400
Clamp,RRS,Lever:$70
Clamp,RRS,Screw:$50
Clamp,RRS,Long screw:$70
Clamp,RRS,Screw, older:$40
Monopod,Gitzo, GM5561T, Boxed: $180
Monopod,Gitzo, GM2540, Boxed: $160

LOTS of bars and RRS in the next round, including a 28" "optical bench" that was great for things like long lenses and sliding backs

I take checks or wire: no paypal (talk about a misnomer! LOL) and shipping except under $100

let me know. Some really good stuff hear, as I only bought the best.

regards
VICTOR

PS: yes, I have photos of everything, but, hey you know what they look like, and all are in excellent condition (MINTS, melt in your mouth, so I avoid that term )

Sparky16

PM sent to buy Ballhead RRS BH-55, Clamp RRS Lever and Clamp RRS Screw. Thanks!

Steve

Last edited:

gogopix

Subscriber
thanks for the responses.

Bh-55, RSS clamp lever and screw sold (with a camera plate)

I have another ballhead, somewhere, that I bought from Guy! I forget what it was. Maybe Guy will remember (you see where the Better Half is coming from: so much gear I can't even FIND things :ROTFL:

Anyway, also sold are the two monopods

ALERT ON A TYPO*************************

It is the Gt5540LS Tripod. This is made for big stuff. Only 52" at extension, with flat plate, but carries a LOT of weight. I had a 16lb 300/2 and a MF camera and back on it...steady as anything.

Other stuff still available. Also, LOTS more plates and pano clamps etc. too many to list right now.

Regards
Victor

PS: Universal Polarizer also sold.