The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Nikon Coolscan 9000ED

jlm

Workshop Member
in excellent condition, recently refurbished by Nikon, holders for 35mm, srtip, 35mm mounted slides, 120 film strip holders;
firewire cable, manual. Nikon software
located in NYC will ship

$2,500 net.

jlm

Workshop Member
still for sale:

nikon put in a new power supply, mirror, general check and clean. it is like new, not a ding.

jm

jlm

Workshop Member
a sample scan from an old tri-x negative, 6x6, yours truly, 1976, squeezing the shutter bulb

robertwright

I can't believe you can't sell this- its a great scanner. If I had not just purchased another microtek 120tf to replace my older one I'd be on this in a heartbeat.

jlm

Workshop Member
this is still for sale and i am including a set of Focal anti-newton ring glass for 120 film

i had an interest from a London buyer, but he has not come through as he promised and I am not going to hold it for him.

stpf8

I think that's an excellent price for a 9000 that has been serviced by Nikon. I had one and loved it -- it's a great scanner.

Godfrey

Yes, that's a very fair deal. I bought mine in similar condition just a few months ago for the same price. It's the best flm scanner I've used aside from the Flextight that cost multiples this price. ... Should have bought one a while ago!