The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

LNIB Leica M 35/1.4 FLE-Never used.

algrove

Still in the original Leica box with outer gray protector box. I bought this in July, 2012 to go with an M9 I bought for my wife. She decided she wanted an AF camera and the M9 has sold so this lens is now for sale.

I already have this marvelous lens so this new never used, one no longer needed. Included is the new Summilux 35mm/1.4 FLE (latest and greatest) lens, original silver Leica lens box, plus gray outer Leica box with matching numbers, Leica leather case, Leica unused Warranty Card (so you will be the owner of record with Leica, Leica Certificate of Inspection and even the plastic bag new lenses come wrapped in from the Leica factory. CONUS only. $4800 shipped. Paypal only. Paypal paid by seller.

PM me for photos as this lens has never been removed from the box, but will gladly open it for serious buyers. Thank you.

P.S.: Just remembered I have an extra M9P with 2165 actuations for sale. PM me if you have interest in this black camera body. Body never registered nor has the TAN Lightroom download been used. This is a pristine camera in every way. Every box, case, manual, warranty card, LR download and even the gray outer box is included. $5900. PM for photos. Thanks.

Last edited:

algrove

No questions? You can always ask for both items.

How would you like a barely used 75/2.0 in box, leather case, manual, etc for a savings of $800 versus a new one that is identical to this one. This lens even still has the Leica new lens sheen on it, it is so new.

I have 100% feedback on eBay since the year 2000.

Last edited:

algrove

The nearly new 75/2.0 Summicron M lens is priced $1000 less than current retail including CONUS UPS shipping and Paypal. It's a beaut.

Last edited:

docmoore

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Election, Escalating National Debt, Washington seems to be on a collision course to default...

Socialized medicine is a year away....

Taxes rising ... not just the one percent...

Banks showing profits but not willing to lend....

Seems like the perfect storm...a business cycle at its nadir and a bunch of amateurs in office.

Don't Worry Be Happy?!

Bob

docmoore

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Oh,

I have a 35 Summicron Asph that I love...otherwise I would have snapped this up!

I am sure that someone will pick this up very soon.

Bob

DerekF

People would've killed for the FLE half a year ago. WTF happened?
The lens was a lot more scarce last year and lead to a lot of price-gouging, but many dealers now seem to have stock so the waiting lists have presumably thinned out somewhat. Also, CONUS-only sale excludes a large portion of the potential market for this lens. GLWS.