The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Misc Items for sale

ecsh

Cleaning up the area, i found several items i just do not use, some not at all. In no particular order;

Pentax Remote Cable switch. Bought this for my K5 when i had that body. Never used, so its in the box. Asking $35.00 paypaled and shipped in CONUS.

Gitzo G1564 Aluminum Monopod. Like new as well. Only used twice that i remember. No marks anywhere on this, looks like brand new. Have all the box materials for this as well. Asking $100.00 paypal included, buyer pays for their type of shipping.

RRS MH-01 Monopod Hi capacity head with B2 AS II Clamp. Only used a couple of times on the monopod. Mint condition, like new with box. No marks anywhere to be seen. Asking $225.00 paypal included, buyer pays for their type of shipping.

I have sold a few items here and am in the good guy thread. I have sold quite a bit over at FM as well. If you need a reference, let me know.
Thanks for looking
Joe

Z

Zelaya

If you're a member from fred miranda, there's a member there looking one. Check the FS thread.GLWS.