The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Arca Swiss Schneider Digitar f/56 35mm - 7 months old

Alun

I am selling my very lightly used Schneider Digitar f/5.6 35mm lens which is mounted in an Arca Swiss R line mount which I bought 7 months ago from new. As such, there are no marks or scratches on the lens and it comes with the Arca lensboard, calibrated extension tube, RotaSlide
compensation, mask and focus drum for the Variofinder and a magnetic cable release. The Copal shutter has probably been cocked less than 300 times and is never stored with it "live"

I am selling for a very competitive £1,970. This includes UK VAT. I am based in the UK and postage any and import duties would be the responsibility of the buyer. I have pictures I can email to anyone who is interested in the lens. I always shy away from the term "as new" in describing my items but this really is a fine example of this lens (read into that would you will!)

If you have any questions then please drop me a PM

Many thanks for looking
Alun

NB I've just noticed the title - of course that should say "f/5.6"!

Last edited: