The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Contax Distagon 21 2.8 with focus adapter for Leica M

gogopix

Subscriber
This is a lens and adapter combo I got years ago. It is in excellent condition and has an adapter marked "CY LM D" and looks like something that Leica made or Novoflex made for Leica. Seems pretty rare combo.

Anyway, I am offering for $2900. This is a fantastic lens, legendary to some, and there are many adapters for Canon and Nikon, but the Leica M seems to be a neat combination. The focus rink on the adapter is from 2' to 30' but in a wide angle that is certainly good enough. I know there are non focus ring adapters that will focus all the Contax lenses at infinity (from Cameraquest)

PM me with interest. I am always open to offers, but this one I know I paid well over 3,000EUR from Germany.

No box but comes in original "Contax" leather bag, and has both caps.

regards
Victor