The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD - ALPA TC w/ Wake up and Cable Release Grips

• Thread starter carbonmetrictree
  • Start date
C

carbonmetrictree

Purchased from Lance at Capture Integration a few months ago. The body and grips have only seen an approximate 500 images. I've been using the 12 Max a lot more lately and will be receiving a SWA soon- I am a complete sucker for rosewood grips!

Most of my friends think that I am ridiculously protective of my gear. I will dust and wipe down my equipment with a microfiber cloth after every use, some would say that this would be an OCD :D The only blemishes that were created by me is a tiny nick on the shoulder of the wake up grip. There is a nick on the rear side at the base of the wake up cables, but it was already there when the grip were sent to me from ALPA (very minor). Besides that, I would consider the two grips and the body to be in brand new condition. This is a beautiful camera system and would like to keep it because of the rotating grips, but need to make up for the SWA purchase.

Asking for $3800 or best offer, I originally purchased this set for around $4500.

C

carbonmetrictree

Re: FS - ALPA TC w/ Wake up and Cable Release Grips

Lowered to $3000

C

carbonmetrictree

Bump

lance_schad

Workshop Member

I can vouch that Andrew takes very good care of his equipment. I guess he does not need 3 ALPA's!:D:D:D:D
With this configuration (phase wake-up on one side and shutter release on other) it is an excellent way to take advantage of the best lenses out there with a compact system. Just add adapter plate and lens and you are off!
He has also been easy to work with.

L

Oh I know someone who has a near new 24mm Digitar for this bad boy as well!

C

carbonmetrictree

As Lance said, the "souped up" TC is a bit tougher to sell, but it sure is one heck of a great camera system if you want versatility. Removing the grips truly makes the camera incredibly small. :)

C

carbonmetrictree

I forgot to add- I will sell the parts separately if all three parts can be sold!

C

carbonmetrictree

This is the lowest I can go-

Body - $1400
Grips - $1300

C

carbonmetrictree

Grips have been sold!

TC body remaining.

C