Site Sponsors

Thread: SOLD: 35 rolls of Agfa APX100 135-36

Post Thanks / Like

SOLD: 35 rolls of Agfa APX100 135-36

I am selling 35 rolls of Agfa APX100 135-36 expired 2010-10 but always stored refrigerated. I am keeping some of this great film for myself that is going to last me long enough.. Also there are two rolls of APX400 2011-05 that I will give to the buyer.

I will throw in some color film as well: 2 rolls of Reala 100, 1x Velvia 50 and 1x Provia 400x. The exact expiration date unknown because it's in plastic containers but I bought it around 2008 and kept it in the fridge since then.

Asking $100 for the lot. Please PM or email me at [email protected] for a shipping quote. I will try to work it out as cheap as possible. For Paypal please add 5$ to cover cross-border transaction fees. EU bank transfer of 75 EUR is also possible. Located in Vienna, Austria.
    While there is perhaps a province in which the photograph can tell us nothing more than what we see with our own eyes, there is another in which it proves to us how little our eyes permit us to see. - Dorothea Lange

Post Thanks / Like

re: SOLD: 35 rolls of Agfa APX100 135-36

Sold to gentleman in Innsbruck pending payment!
    While there is perhaps a province in which the photograph can tell us nothing more than what we see with our own eyes, there is another in which it proves to us how little our eyes permit us to see. - Dorothea Lange