The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

[WTB] Noctilux 50/1

rawhead

Hi,

First and foremost; I'm not in a hurry and I don't have cash in hand. But one of the things I promised myself this year, one of my resolutions, is to get a Nocti this year, and so I want to start feeling for it.

Here's what I seek:

• it doesn't have to be pristine; I don't mind some scuffing and other minor cosmetic issues.
• I want it to be optically near perfect; slight dust in the elements and the thinnest of hairline coating losses won't kill me, but no hazing, fungus, scratches, visible separations, etc.
• hood in whatever condition is greatly desired
• price in the low-to-mid 4K region. (I see that the lowest recent Ebay bids are in the 4500-5000 range, but they are in slightly better condition than what I ask for. I hope that that and the fact that not going Ebay effectively adds 10-12% of avoided fees, will make my offer price not totally unrealistic)

If you have, or think you may have something that fits the bill, please contact me.

In the mean time, I'm going to have to put together a list of stuff I need to sell to fund this :) Anybody looking for a pristine CV Apo-Lanthar 125/2.5 (EF)? :)

Cheers.

rawhead

BUMP.

I just sold my Apo-Lanthar, and so I want to start getting serious about this acquisition. Again, looking for an F1 Nocti in excellent shape (cosmetics can be somewhat compromised) in the mid-4K range that anybody would like to let go.