The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS&FT:Leica Excellent Second Type CLA'd M2, M7 w/MP VF

hrzlvn

Second type M2 bought two month ago and had it CLA'd by Youxin last month(which means it still has one year warranty) L seal was attached until sent it to Youxin.

Cosmetic condition is excellent. There is no scratch on the top plate. only slightly light marks. It can't be noticed except the top plate is under close inspection and extremely bright light. I've tried my best to let it appear.(photos attached) The focus patch is in like new condition as well, clear and contrast! It performs even better than the MP viewfinder on my M7 in low light. I also asked Youxin to change the old aperture into the modern Barrel type aperture(the one in MP) which makes the viewfinder brighter than the original one. Had it re-skin with Aki-Asahi 4008 leather skin.

Functioning perfectly, smoothest operation and precise shutter speed.

Overall, this Leica is really well made, even better than my M7. I prefer second type because simplicity. Meanwhile, it's rarer than button version and self-timer version.

*The red dot at iso dial is off the back and I didn't tape it back because I prefer its all silver look. Will provide it when I ship it out. You can tape it back if you want, easy job...*

*MapCamera Soft Release is not included in the sale*

Will provide the CLA receipt as well.

Leica M7 with original MP finder, CLA'd by Leica NJ Feb 2012, DX reader upgraded. Comes with original box and docs and receipt. 2200 USD.

Price included paypal and shipping, overseas shipping at costs.

Trade Options(I might plus cash depends on your gears' condition.):
wide angle lens(wider than 35mm)
or Rolleiflex 3.5F/E3 later version(6-elements)
or Rolleiflex 2.8E3 in good working condition with perfect glass
or M6

Pictures can be found here:M2, M7