The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS - M9

rondeb

Finally received my MM, so this friend must go. I shall post pics tomorrow, but please email or PM with questions.
In beautiful condition with some very slight braising. RF is spot on with my Noctilux.
Includes original box, accessories.
US only please.

$4100 + paypal/shipping.

Please make serious offers as I WILL sell soon and would like to do it here!

rondeb

Have had some interest but no offers yet. ? Serious offers please! I realize that $4100 is not going to do it here - at least quickly.
:)

rondeb

Please make offers via email or PM. Took me awhile to see this. Sorry Andrey, $3500 is too low.
Will include Leica leather half case.

rondeb

Hate for this to goto ebay gals and guys. Looks like prices are going to hold or creep up now after the reviews aren't showing a huge improvement with the new M.

rondeb

Back up on this one. Please make reasonable offers. It's in great shape. Shutter count is at about 21000. Rated at 150,000 + remember.