The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Nikon D3x very low mileage, Nikkor PC-E 24/3.5, Nikkor PC-E Micro 45/2.8

sc_john

Selling my D3x with 1,946 shutter activations. Camera is in Mint condition and comes with box, manuals, strap, usb cord, etc (everything contained in original package). I purchased new from Nikon Authorized USA dealer. I am selling because I bought a Cambo AE tech camera shortly after purchasing the D3x, and I prefer Cambo/Phase One combination.

Additionally, I am offering my Nikkor PC-E 24/3.5 and PC-E Micro 45/2.8 lenses. These lenses are in mint condition and include boxes, caps, etc. I purchased these lenses new from Nikon Authorized USA dealer. Reason for selling is as stated for D3x.

All prices include Paypal, buyer pays shipping.

Nikon D3x PLUS additional Nikon EN-EL4a battery (not shown in picture)... $3,000

Nikkor PC-E 24/3.5... $1,500

Nikkor PC-E Micro 45/2.8... $1,400

More pictures are available, upon request. Please PM me with any questions or request for more pictures. I have great feedback on GetDPI, FM Forums and ebay with user name sc_john. US sale, only.

Thanks.

John