The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica MP (Black Paint) and 35mm F/2 Summicron (Version IV)

BrettS

Hello all,

1) Leica MP Black Paint: Brown leather covering, in addition to M4 style advance lever. Original MP covering and original BP MP lever will be included. All boxes, papers, service records, etc. since new. Comes original black Leica strap, as well as I will toss in matching brown leather Luigi neckstrap as well. All major service performed by Leica NJ. Sherry Krauter installed the rewind lever.
Price: $3000 FIRM

2) Leica 35mm F/2 Summicron: Version IV ("Bokeh King") Just returned from Sherry Krauter servicing (1/10/13). Perfect front and rear glass. Very clean inside. Everything working great. Comes with original 12524 hood and hood cap. Original box as well.
Price: $1875.00

Please see my other listings: Leica M7 (black), Leica 50mm F/2 Summicron (Black, 6-bit, Mint-in-box), as well as Mamiya 7ii with 43mm lens and viewfinder.

Can discuss a package deal for those that might be interested.

Please e-mail me or message with any questions. If messaging, please include your e-mail address and I can send additional photos directly.

I am located in the NYC area, and can do in-person deal as well.

Thank you very much-
-Brett-

BrettS

35mm Summicron SOLD

MP Still Available.

Still have M7, Mint 50mm Summicron 6-bit, and a Mamiya 7ii with 43mm lens kit available as well.

BrettS

Bump...

MP, M7, Mint 50mm Summicron 6-bit, and Mamiya 7ii with 43mm lens available. Also, I have an M2 (over #1 Million) that has 6-framelines (28/90, 50/75, 35/135). Please private message for details.