The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD:Nikon D4, Less the 850 clicks, as-new.

aboudd

I recently switched to the Canon TS-E lenses for my work and of course that meant a switch to the Canon platform. As such, I have an as-new, USA version Nikon D4 for sale. The frame count is under 850 clicks. This is as close to new as you can get. Included of course is everything that came with it as new, box, papers, receipt (purchased from Nikon dealer Service Photo in Baltimore). I love this camera and I hate to let go of it, but I cannot justify keeping a pro body that I use so infrequently.

It would be faster for me to respond if you inquire by email to [email protected], I do not check for PMs on a regular basis.

Yyou check my feedback on FM (aboudd) or on ebay (abouddweck) you will see that I get top ratings and I describe everything conservatively, so when I say the camera looks as-new, it looks as new. There is not a mark on it. Here are the photos (taken today, the 23rd) to prove it.

$5595 net to me.

Trade for Canon 1Dx (plus cash from me) possible

Last edited: