Site Sponsors

Thread: Mint Zeiss ZM C-Biogon 21mm f/4.5

Post Thanks / Like

Mint Zeiss ZM C-Biogon 21mm f/4.5

A mint C-Biogon 21mm with box, paper work, original front and rear caps, generic 46mm front cap (because the OEM Zeiss caps are horrible).

**$925**

This lens is mint all around. No signs of use, even though I used it pretty constantly for over a year. Always had a protective filter on (not just for the front element but also to act as a hood of sorts). No Zeiss "wobble" or grit, and everything rotates smoothly.

Optically the C-Biogon is about as good as it gets for a 21mm on film; no visible distortion, extremely sharp, very compact. It can be used on a 1.5 crop sensor without color cast (I've tried on my NEX 5N), but there is extreme red edges and corners with a full frame sensor (ie M9). The color cast can be resolved with corner fix though. But ultimately I'd say this lens is probably most suited for film, crop sensor, or exclusive M9 (or MM) B&W users.

I'd love to keep this lens for my film cameras, but with the purchase of a new Leica SEM 21 I just can't afford to keep two modern 21mm lenses.

I'm only offering shipping within the 50 United States, Canada and Puerto Rico.

Free fully insured FedEx ground to PayPal verified addresses in the 50 United States, and $30 fully insured shipping to PayPal verified addresses in Canada and PR.

I've sold quite a lot at RFF and ebay under the same username.

Attachment 68364

Attachment 68365
    Last edited by Kokoshawnuff; 25th January 2013 at 00:21.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Mint Zeiss ZM C-Biogon 21mm f/4.5

this is an awesome lens! It has very little corner smearing on the nex 5n, though it does exhibit color vignetting. Post cornerfix though, its super sharp across the frame.

Post Thanks / Like

I guess youre right, I've not shot it enough on the NEX to really know the specific issues, but on film its really one of the best lenses I've shot with

Post Thanks / Like

Price reduced to $900... Free FedEx shipping in the 50 United States, no PayPal fees.

Post Thanks / Like

Bump. I'm open to reasonable offers since this will be headed to ebay soon if its not purchased on the forums

Post Thanks / Like

A couple days left on the ebay sale, I will upgrade shipping to FedEx 2 day if you mention getdpi.

Mint Zeiss ZM C Biogon 21mm F 4 5 Leica M Mount 4047865200196 | eBay