The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: P30+ H Mount with H1

Hi,
I'm selling a P30+ H Mount digital Back with am H1 body. The back has 133,613 actuations. The H1 Body has 84,561 actuations. Even though the P30+ has a lot of actuations, the back is in almost like new condition. It still has the protective plastic on the screen. And there are no moving parts. I upgraded to a IQ140, so I need to sell this. Listing camera and back together for $6500. I will consider reasonable offers. I also have the Phase One hard case and FW 400 to 800 cable, charger, battery. H1 comes with viewfinder, film back, CR123 battery grip.

(I have a mint Hassy 80 lens that I can include for an extra $1500. It's not something I really need to sell. So the price on that is pretty firm.)

More Pics on request. You can email me for a quicker response. josh()joshmerwin()com

Thanks,
Josh

Price lowered and Separated
$4900 or Best offer for P30+
$1250 or Best offer for H1

Gear is in NY. Local buyer can test it. I can also probably have a local dealer verify it's condition.