The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica M9 steel grey & 50 Summilux Pre-ASPH E46

f1point0

Very lightly used Leica M9 in steel grey. I have two and this was a backup. 6300 actuations. Includes box and all as new. Another unique thing that is included with this body is a signed card from Leica NJ offering a top plate replacement for $150. This is normally over $600. This gives you the chance to use this camera and then at a later date, replace the top plate to make it pristine again. You can even change the color if that is what you prefer. The signed card was given to me because when I had sent in the camera for a CLA while it was in warranty, the service department accidentally made some hairline scratches on the body that you can see in the photos. I would rate this camera a 8 out of 10 cosmetically and a 10 out of 10 mechanically. It just came back from Leica NJ from another clean, check, rangefinder adjust and sensor clean so it is ready to go. Body focuses perfectly with my Noctilux lens wide open.

$4900 shipped in CONUS OBO. Prefer Chase quickpay, cashier's check. Paypal add 3%.

Near mint late serial# 50mm Summilux 1.4 Pre-ASPH E46. This is the version with the built-in hood that preceded the newest 50mm Summilux ASPH and focuses closer than the E43 versions. This is also rarer than the current lens and even rarer in this condition. Highly sought after because the lens was designed by the same lens designer as the f1.0 Noctilux and renders out of focus areas (bokeh) beautifully. Comes with box, leather case, etc. as new.

$2900 shipped in CONUS OBO. Prefer Chase quickpay, cashier's check. Paypal add 3%.