The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Contax 645 lens: 35mm F3.5 , 140mm F2.8 & 120mm F4 Macro

vwvw

1. 35mm F3,5 Distagon for Contax 645
Contax 645 35mm F3.5 lens. Lens is mint condition as pictured. It comes with front & rear caps, lens pouch.
$1100 paypal gift or regular paypal plus 3%. I will take care of the shipping in US/Canada. International shipping at cost.

2. 140mm F2.8 Sonnar for Contax 645
Contax 645 140mm F2.8 lens. Lens is mint condition as pictured. It comes with front & rear caps, lens pouch.
$480 paypal gift or regular paypal plus 3%. I will take care of the shipping in US/Canada. International shipping at cost.

3. 120mm F4 Macro for Contax 645

Contax 645 120mm F4 Makro lens. Lens is great condition with minor signs of use (see picture). It comes with front & rear caps.
$1000 paypal gift or regular paypal plus 3%. I will take care of the shipping in US/Canada. International shipping at cost.

More pictures here:

Contax 645 lens - a set on Flickr