The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leaf Aptus 54S for Hasselblad V series (final asking price)

bythewei

For sale is a Leaf Aptus 54S digital back for Hasselblad V-series.

The Aptus 54S once had the fastest shooting speed of 0.87 seconds per frame and today continues to be one of the highly sought-after backs in the resale market.

22 megapixels
CCD Size: 48x36 (1.1 crop)

Accessories that comes with this back:
Six original Leaf batteries
Twin-charger
Firewire-400 cable
Cover for the digital back

Please note that there is no hard-cover casing for this digital back. Therefore you save money in terms of shipping a relatively small package over. Nonetheless, I will do my best to ensure that the back is well protected. Alternatively, if you would like me to purchase a Pelican 1200 to house this back, it can be done at an additional price.

FINAL ASKING PRICE is 4250 USD excluding shipping, which we can discuss via PM. Based on my previous experience selling my Leaf Aptus 22, we are looking at a estimated USD 150 for insured shipping.

bythewei

Bump continues! Have a lovely Monday everyone.

Special promo. Buy my 100mm f/3.5 CF lens with this back for only $4400.

Other wise, the lens is sold separately at $800.