The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Sinar eMotion 75LV back with Contax 645 adapter

bdp

For sale is my beloved Sinarback eMotion 75LV that has served me well for around 3.5 years.

Comes with adapter for Contax 645, two batteries and charger, firewire 400-400 cable (4.5m) with 400-800 adapter, cleaning solution and case.

In perfect working order, the only imperfections are cosmetic (as shown) as the rubberised coating on the housing has worn away here and there and the paint has come off some of the buttons.

33 megapixel 36x48mm sensor. Capture and processing software is Sinar's CaptureFlow or CaptureShop. DNG files that result from this software can be processed very well in Lightroom 4. This is how I processed files for the last 12 months for all my jobs. All the food shots on my website were shot with this back: Ben Dearnley Photography

Asking US$4500.

I am in Australia, so shipping will be high to anywhere, so I am prepared to pay for the first $100 of the cost of shipping via DHL, Fedex, UPS etc.

Inspections welcome if you are in Sydney. Email me at [email protected] if you have any questions.

I also have plenty of Contax 645 gear for sale too but haven't had time to shoot it or list it, but if you need a body/prism/lens combo to go with it please contact me for a price and pics.

Thanks,
Ben

bdp

Sorry Andrey, I'm not considering discounting it just yet. I've had quite a few interested parties making enquiries, and it has only been up a little over 24 hours. I'll let you know if it's still for sale by the end of the weekend.

Thanks,
Ben

bdp

BUMP.

This item is still for sale after the original purchaser neglecting to pay after one month of waiting. Please PM with any questions.

Ben