The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Huge Super Bowl Sale: Lenses, Cameras, Accesories, etc

BrettS

Hello All,

Trying to clear out some old gear and accessories…

I have multiple images of each item, so please contact me for additional photos.
When you private message, please include your e-mail address and I can send photos directly.

Due to the number of items listed, please private message or e-mail with any questions and refrain from posting below. I will update listing as items sell.

1) Leica 90mm F/2.8 Elmarit, M-Mount: Serial #1692XXX. 39mm filter size. Barrel shows marks and missing a small piece of vulcanite. Outside front and rear elements very clean. Noticeable cleaning marks on the inside of the front element. I don’t think will affect image quality greatly, but may lower contrast slightly. 12-sided aperture blades clean and dry. Smooth Focus. Not a perfect lens, but perfectly good as an inexpensive user. Classic look, and many would say is one of the best 90mm for portraits; especially in black and white. Hood available separately below . Comes with rear cap. Price: $375.00

2) Leica 135mm F/4 Elmar, M-Mount: Serial #1881XXX. 39mm filter size. Barrel shows signs of use, but vulcanite fully intact and tripod mount in good condition. Front and rear elements are pretty clean. Some minimal haze internally, but nothing that would affect image quality. 12-sided aperture blades clean and dry. Smooth focus. Very highly regarded lens, even wide open. Hood available separately below. Comes with rear cap. Price: $275.00

3) Leica TableTop Tripod and Ball Head: Large Size. Wetzlar, Germany made. Shows numerous marks and scuffs but these things are built like a tank. Working perfectly and will last for generations to come. Tripod is missing rubber bottom on one of the legs. Legs stand 4.5” tall, and ball head is 5” tall. Ball Head has reversible bottom for both 1/4” and 3/8” thread. Price: $150.00 as a set (may be able to split up, contact me if interested)

4) Leica #12575 Hoods. (2 Total)- One is very clean with cap. Other one shows marks and signs of use. Price: $125.00 for the clean one with cap, $75.00 for the other one.

5) Rewind Crank for M2/M3: Came off of a 1960’s M2 that belonged to a working professional. No idea who made it, but works well. Price: SOLD

6) LM-Grip for Leica M: Black. Well made grip that attaches to baseplate. Puts the tripod mount in the center of camera which is nice added feature. Price: $60.00

7) “Thumbs-Up” Copy: Chrome. Well built and solid. Price: $50.00

8) Zhou Leicavit Half-Case: Black. For Leica M with Leicavit attached. Price: $55.00

9) Nikon F2 Body: Black, Serial #7779XXX. DP-1 Finder. Price: $215.00

10) Nikon Nikkor 180mm F/2.8 AI: Serial #364XXX. Some marks on the barrel but with very clean optics. Aperture blades clean and dry. Focus is a little heavy but very smooth. Comes with screw in original Nikon front cap and a rear cap. Price: $325.00

11) Camera Lot: Three Cameras in a package deal. A) Nikon EM with 50mm F/1.8 Series E lens. Both camera and lens very clean. B) Pentax Spotmatic with 55mm F/1.8 Super-Takumar Screw Mount lens. Both camera and lens very clean. Comes with strap, front cap, and ever-ready style case. C) Zorki Rangefinder with 50mm F/3.5 lens. Glass is pretty clean and aperture moves. Camera fires but needs some real .attention. No idea on what it needs. Comes with ever-ready original Zorki leather case as well. Price: $100.00 for all three cameras together.

12) Rollei Filter Set: Don’t really know much about these. My guess is that they are 28.5 size. 11 pieces total in a Rollei leather case. Price: SOLD

13) Leica E55 #14289 Front Cap: Good Condition. Price: $25.00

I have also previously listed the following for sale; e-mail for details: (Leica MP Black Paint, Leica M7, 50mm F/2 Summicron (6-bit, Mint-in-box), 50mm F/2.8 Elmar-M Chrome, and Mamiya 7ii with 43mm lens and viewfinder) (35mm F/2 Version IV SOLD)

Local deals in NYC area are possible as well.

Again, due to the large number of item listed, please private message or e-mail with any questions and refrain from posting below.

I will respond quickly with photos of each item and I will update listing as items sell.

Thank you very much-
-Brett-

Last edited:

BrettS

Rewind Crank, Rollei Filter Set, TableTop Tripod and Head, all sold.

Also, MP, M7, Mint 50mm Summicron 6-bit, and Mamiya 7ii with 43mm lens available. Also, I have an M2 (over #1 Million) that has 6-framelines (28/90, 50/75, 35/135). Please private message for details.