The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS or FT: like new LEICA UNIVERSAL POLARIZER #13356

griffin

LEICA UNIVERSAL POLARIZER #13356
Sells for $539 everywhere.

asking for $300 Paypaled and shipping within continental US.

bought it but only used it for a few times. it's like new (other than the one dent on the ring, as seen in the photo).
comes with 39mm and 46mm adaptor, leather pouch, box, etc.

Located in San Francisco Bay Area, local pick up is welcomed.

I've bought and sold M8, M7, 50mm Titanium f2 lens, 50mm f/1.4 ASPH, Hasselblad flexbody and more here and at FM forum. 100% positive feedback on eBay under Jaguar-condor, with many transactions for high-end photography gears.

Please feel free to ask any questions.

Will consider trade for Leica M3 (serial over 1M in good condition), M6 TTL silver or black-paint with 0.85X viewfinder (in good condition)

Last edited: