The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Mamiya 645AFDii, back, lenses

R

robertraymer

For sale is my Mamiya 645 AFDii, 120/220 film back, Mamiya AF 80mm 2.8, Mamiya AF 150mm 3.5

All equipment is near mint. The body has little to no sign of wear. Lens glass is haze, dust, fungus, and scratch free. Back functions perfectly. Missing the front and rear body caps as well as 1 lens cap, as I have it stored with the back and 80mm attached. These should be cheap and easy to find. Also included is a Mamiya strap, and 2 lens hoods. 1 hood has a noticeable scratch/gouge in it, which is the only noticeable cosmetic damage to anything. The rear lens cap and inside of the other hood has the previous owners name written in silver marker. I will ship in a black, over the shoulder type Nikon camera bag, and I will include what 120 film (a mix of good/expired/color/bw/slide).

I am the second owner. The previous owner used it minimally before deciding that she was sticking with DSLR. I put about 10 rolls through it. I had been hoping to get a digital back for it, but ended up going the D800 route instead and am selling to help pay for some new glass. My loss is your gain, as this is a truly remarkable camera I loved shooting with.

I will ship to the US only. USPS priority with insurance, delivery confirmation and tracking number unless you have a different preference. If you are in the DC area I would much prefer meeting in person somewhere public.

Asking $1500 net to me via paypal (or cash in person). Buyer pays shipping/insurance.

Will consider trade for Nikon 24-70mm 2.8, 70-200mm VR/VRII or a few other Nikon AF-s lenses.

I dont post on the forums a lot and hence do not have anyone here that can really vouch for me, so please do not hesitate to contact me, ask questions, ask for specific images, etc.

Rob