Site Sponsors

Thread: Leica LONG lenses for M R Canon Hassey

Post Thanks / Like

Leica LONG lenses for M R Canon Hassey

I have several long lenses for R and a Visoflex that will be great for the new Leica M, or can be used with adapters for Canon or even Hasselblad V as they have good image circles. I guess that means the Hassey ones could be used on the Leica S with Hassey to S adapter.

Leica 400mm f5 with LTM and M39 to Hasselblad adapter. Of course, will be usable on Leica M as well. Really clean glass and caps and hard light brown Leica case. $1,100.

Leica R APO Telyt 180/3.4 soft case and caps. Really excellent condition. $950.

The older 'Modular" Televid 560 and 400mm 5.6. The 400mm with aperture module and televid are excellent condition.
    I have a separate 560/5.6 WITH APERTURE to be used with the pistol grip focus televid or if you have the 400/5.6 this will extend you 'reach'. It is more used, but glass is excellent, just shows paint wear on the aperture and aperture lock rings.

I am selling the combo, as the 400/5.6 really should be together and I don't want to be stuck with just the 'head for the 560mm.
    These have been over $4,000 on ebay, but because of wear on 560.
    I am offering the system at $2900.

Let me know. With the Leica M focus peaking this gets you some really long lenses, with easy focus and pistol grips that almost make it hand holdable (but each head has a tripod mount)

I will post some images late today or tomorrow, but except for the 560mm head paint wear, these are in excellent condition.

regards
    Victor

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Leica LONG lenses for M R Canon Hassey

ok
    here are some images>
    Last edited by gogopix; 27th January 2015 at 10:37.