The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB: Rodie HR Alpagon 50 & 70

rayyen

Want to buy:

RODENSTOCK/ALPA HR ALPAGON 4.0/50 MM, SB34

and

RODENSTOCK/ALPA HR ALPAGON 5.6/70 MM, SB34

Anyone want to sell, kindly please let me know.

Cheers,

Ray

rayyen

Yes, I don't understand too...the barrel of 70 should be long enough to cut short for 34SB...don't know why Alpa don't make it...

gerald.d

Yes, I don't understand too...the barrel of 70 should be long enough to cut short for 34SB...don't know why Alpa don't make it...
I'm not sure it is actually. I've got the 70mm LB and also the 34mm spacer and have just lined them up. It looks like the barrel of the 70 isn't quite long enough to do it.

I have a suspicion that we may be seeing SB28 lenses at some point. These could be mounted with a combination of the 17mm (including TS) and 11mm adapters on a standard ALPA 12 camera, and just the 11mm adapter on the FPS.

An SB28 could also be mounted with a standard ALPA 12 camera on the FPS.

The only real limitation an SB28 would have compared to and SB34 is that you couldn't utilise the 17mm T/S adapter on the FPS.

Regards,

Gerald.