The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M3 black and DR Cron

marduk

1) Leica M3 SS (920xxx) black (repaint by rangefinder restorations)

CLAd (including new shutter curtains) and covered with Griptac by Youxin Ye a few years ago and sparingly used since then (I have a Chrome M3 which i take to more harsh places).
Everything works perfectly well including the self-timer, VF/RF window perfect, amazingly silent shutter. The transport lever only does not return so springy after film winding, should be DIY fixable though.

Cosmetically it is EX+, but not mint: some paint loss on the frameline preview lever, in "Wetzlar" inscription and on the shutter release button collar. Light scratches on the protective tape of baseplate. Comes with a matching black ML-Grip ($140 value) and the strap! You will be satisfied - in fact, it is the best camera I have used!
More photos here. Asking 1080 EUR or 1475 USD

2) Dual-range Summicron 50/2 with goggles

When I look directly through the lens it looks crystal clear. If I hold it diagonally to a bright light and look sideways into the lens there are still no issues to be seen. So I can guarantee it is free of haze, fungus, oil etc. Goggles also perfect. On a scale of 10 I'd say the build quality and external appearance is like 9 (a few bright marks on the chrome). The focusing is butter smooth, I have never handled another lens so good!

Comes with a 12538 hood with plastic cap and the lens chrome cap.
Priced at 735 EUR or 1000 USD
EUR 1800 if bought with the camera!

Biulo

Tried to send a private message about the lowest price for M3.
You might need to clear some space of the message box.
anyway send me a message about the price in euro plus shipping to Netherlands

Thanks

marduk

The lens is SOLD pending payment!

The camera is still available for $1120 body only or $1200 with ML-Grip, plus paypal and shipping.