The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Canon 85mm f/1.2 mk ii; 16-35mm f/2.8 mk ii, 5D kit

griffin

consolidating ads per forum rules.

selling my canon gear, after getting 4 leicas, can't afford nor have time for these babies. (all price includes paypal fee and free shipping to CONUS), asking price as below OBO

- Canon EF 85mm F/1.2 L mark ii lens with UV filter (like new with everything original) - $1,800
- Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8 L mark ii lens (mint with everything original) - $1,200
- Canon 5D camera body with Grip, 2 extra focus screen, extra charger and more - $800

_________________________________________________ _______________
I did my best to take high resolution photos, please feel free to email me for more if needed.
Also I greatly enhanced the contrast to show the imperfection (if any), the actual item is actually better.

Located in San Francisco Bay Area, local pick up is welcomed.

I've bought and sold M8, M7, 50mm Titanium f2 lens, 50mm f/1.4 ASPH, Hasselblad flexbody and more here and at FM forum. 100% positive feedback on eBay under Jaguar-condor, with many transactions for high-end photography gears.

Please feel free to ask any questions.
Will consider to trade for: M3 with over 1M serial number; Leica R 50mm f/1.4 E60 ROM version.

Last edited:

griffin

First up:

FS or FT: Canon 85mm L f/1.2 USM mark ii lens with BW UV filter
Mint Canon 85mm f1.2 L USM mark ii lens, one of the most regarded portrait lens.

bought new, and used for only a couple of times. The lens is mint, almost as new. comes with original package, manual, lens pouch etc. B+W UV filter is on it since day one.

I'm not much a portrait guy, hence the sales.

Asking for $1800 Paypaled and shipped with continental US (using paypal gift saves 2%)

griffin

Canon EF 16-35mm L f/2.8 Mark ii lens - Mint

Second:
FS: Mint- Canon EF 16-35mm L f/2.8 Mark ii lens.

bought new, used lightly, mint- condition. comes with box, manual, pouch, lens hood etc.

asking for $1,200 paypaled and shipped CONUS

Last edited:

griffin

Original 5D camera body, grip, focus screen and more

Canon original 5D complete kit with extra (no lens)
Third Up for sell is a used Canon EOS 5D Classic 12.8 MP digital SLR camera body with Grip, 2 extra focus screen (for manual lenses), extra battery and charger, screen shade.
asking for 800 OBO paypaled and shipped. Great kit to get someone started into full-frame digital photos.

it comes everything with the original box, including manual, neck strap, cables, battery and charger. and I'll throw in the following items to make it a complete kit.

8gb CF card,
OEM Battery Grip,
2 extra batteries
1 extra charger for Car and Europe
Screen Shade for using under bright sunlight
3 different focus screen for using with manual Lens

The camera is in excellent operating condition, cosmetically shows sign of use. it was purchased new by me.The screen of the camera has been covered by screen protector since the first day of using. there are some dust got underneath the lcd screen as seen in the photos (if you can see it), doesn't affect the display but you do see it when the screen it lid.

griffin

16-35mm f/2.8 L mk ii is SOLD

85mm f/1.2 mk ii is still available. 5D is still available. make me an offer!